Saturday, November 2, 2013

City, I want to come back!

As I was waking up this morning from some awkward gestures occurring to my genitalia twenty floors above the ground in Nob Hill, I was thinking... I do miss the city. I miss cities in general. I am the fifth generation in my family to be born in one of the largest metropolises of the world and it's embedded in my blood. Sirens, traffic noise, and constant crowds.

My yesterday went well as you can judge from the first paragraph. I'm still trying to come up with an appropriate name for him but I'll call him Mr. Ad for now. He's cute, nothing special. Alas, there's no intimate connection. It's one of those kinds you just want to hug and fuck.

As I was walking up Powell St to another open house, someone smiled at me. It was one of those friendly smiles and everything was covered in fog. I wandered off somewhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment