Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dear Diary...

It's been a while since my last blogging experience. I can definitely say I've missed it! And now, after a roommate-night-slashing macabre I'm officially single both residentially and amorously. Which brings me to a new start in my dating life. So, what's out there?

My new experiment starts with OkC. So, far I've messaged 52 guys excluding my fake profile (I use it solely for torturing my ex). Over the course of three days, only 15 have actually replied. We'd traded numbers with one of them but it died out pretty quickly. I'm not sure how it is supposed to work. You text him, tell him your name, he texts you back and tells you his and... The curtain falls!

Two other guys: had pretty awesome conversations with both. Set up a date with one for tonight, gave him my phone number. No activity whatsoever. We'll see where this brings me by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment