Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm fascinated by your love, boy

Hey you, sleepless strangers!

Got myself to listening Company B's Fascinated tonight accompanied by Jim Beam's straight bourbon and Dreyer's whatever-flavored ice-cream. Anthony Portuguese (that's my Wednesday date) is silent tonight. Now sure if we are actually going to go through with our date. However, a new candidate has lit the horizon -- Andrew Dreyer. His surname is an homage to his obsessive talking about the Dreyer's flavor I picked for my binge eating tonight. Not sure if he's going to be anything special yet, since our conservation has been limited to whiskey and ice-cream flavors...

Anyhow, "I am fascinated by your love, boy." I keep dreaming and watching semis passing by my windows...

No comments:

Post a Comment