Monday, October 28, 2013

Angry

I'm angry. On the upside, my semi-depressive mood has slowly segued into an action-prompting anger. However,
  • I'm angry at people who act like assholes.
  • I'm angry at the lack of sincerity in our daily communication.
  • I'm angry at those who put their interest ahead of others at all times. 
  • I'm angry because my thoughts are scattered like a broken stained glass.
  • I'm angry because I've made some really poor decisions.
  • I'm angry that I've listened to poor advices (see above).
  • I'm angry because I beg to differ and I know better.
This year is finally coming to an end in two months and I can't wait for it to happen. I want to start with a clean slate, with an organized schedule and with someone new. Someone who will surprise me. And I want smiles. I want a cornucopia of smiles with a warm and cozy atmosphere to drown in, some invigorating sensation in the air. That's what I want. I want fireworks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment