Thursday, October 17, 2013

That's a good one

Ok. Here's the thing. Being late for an hour? Not a good start! Getting drunk for an hour, a tolerable way to deal with circumstances. I sent him a text that I was leaving and his thirty minutes were up. However, he told me he'd get there in 10 minutes asking if I wanted to go to another place. Are you serious?! You're fucking an hour late and you want me to go somewhere else? No comments.

Setting tardiness aside, he actually turned out to be pretty cute. Too many mannerisms, though. We had a good dozen of laughs and stories to tell each other which is a good thing avoiding an awkward silence. Then, this:

Well... I don't see any eagerness. Is this a blow off or he's just being real? I'm not going to text him anything. That's just rude and I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment