Thursday, October 24, 2013

Initiative? Huh!

Meanwhile I'm planning a slow move to SF from Oakville, I'm getting this from Mr. Theatre almost a week after our "first date":


I think my friend was right in terms of the overwhelming abundance of socially awkward people on-line. I mean, if you're interested, c'mon, go and invite me somewhere? Huh?! If not, spice the chit-chat up! My BFF always tells me that if we resort to texting as the ultimate way of communication, we should at least make it entertaining. But mundane questions get mundane answers. There's really nothing else hindered here.

I got to thinking about my last awkward dating/co-habitational experience. What I am seeking right now is an emotional connection and I'm clearly not getting any. This is depressing.

On the upside, I have a date tomorrow at my favorite place in SF. I do hope it turns out to be something viable to segue into a second date.

No comments:

Post a Comment