Monday, October 28, 2013

Real Estate and Tinder

While we're planning some real estate non-sense deal with my parents, I'm trying out Tinder. Apartments by Dolores Park go for $5000 and up? Isn't that crazy? Look at this:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/apa/4130028918.html

So, Tinder... They are way more cuter guys out there than OkC. Maybe that speaks to the fact that you cannot create elaborately stupid profiles talking how "I am in love with this city. Taking every minute to explore what this great city has to offer. Have I mentioned I live in SF"? No matter what the underlying cause is, the guys are cuter.

I have a possible date tomorrow with some dude who's still figuring his schedule out. He's "new in town." And I'm just going to call him that. Other than that, everyone's being lazy and relying on someone else to strike up the conversation, though the number of matches is definitely greater than OkC. We'll see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment